We frequently get questions about ways to use CBD oil, so we have developed a simple No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake using Tree of Life Seeds Natural Flavor CBD Oil Drops. You can check out the recipe below plus visit our YouTube page to see Anna make it! We can vouch for how easy this is to make and how yummy it is because we made it.
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake (with CBD!)
Thanksgiving brings yummy dishes, family time, football, and fun, but the stress of planning the festivities and cooking can catch up to you. With CBD, you can give your mind and body a relaxing escape from the stresses of the holiday.
This no-bake CBD pumpkin pie cheesecake is perfect for Thanksgiving. It not only combines two great desserts (hello, pumpkin pie and cheesecake!), but it gives you all the benefits of broad-spectrum CBD oil! We use our Natural CBD Oil Drops because the natural flavor blends in well the pumpkin and the spices. This recipe is quick, simple, and requires no oven, so it’s perfect for making on Thanksgiving Day when you have a busy kitchen. It’s very easy to customize the amount of CBD oil you add because it makes individual serving sizes.
Try making this recipe for your family and friends this coming holiday! Feel free to take a picture of your finished dish and tag us on social media if you try it out!
What You’ll Need:
- Graham Crackers
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon (for topping-optional)
- Tree of Life Seeds Natural CBD Oil Drops (250mg or 500mg)
For the crust:
- 8 graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter
For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 250 mg or 500 mg bottle of Tree of Life Seeds Natural CBD Oil Drops
For the topping:
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon (optional)
*Place your pumpkin pie cheesecake in a dish such as a small glass jar or clear cup*
Recipe adapted from Kitchen Gidget
- Place graham crackers into a Ziploc bag. Crush the graham crackers with your hands or a rolling pin until they are finely crushed.
- In a bowl, mix the crushed graham crackers with 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture amongst your jars or cups by placing a few spoonfuls in each one until they all have equal amounts. Press the crusts down with the bottom of a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and whipped cream. Mix well, preferably with a mixer. You can mix it with a spoon or hand whisk, but you might run into your cream cheese becoming a little lumpy (if this happens, don’t worry; it’ll still taste good ?)
- Spoon the filling into each dish until they all have an equal amount of filling.
- Using our 500 mg Natural CBD Oil Drops, shake well, and measure .50 mL using the dropper. This will give each dish 10 mg of broad-spectrum CBD. * Place your drops in one dish. You will measure out the CBD for each individual dish.
*(We use 10 mg for each dish, but ultimately, the amount of CBD you add is up to you. You can decrease or increase the amount if you desire.)
- Take a spoon and start mixing the CBD oil in with the filling. Turn your spoon in counterclockwise and clockwise patterns while making a folding motion with your spoon. While mixing, you should be able to see the oil mixing with the filling. Mix until it seems well blended, and try to only mix the filling and not the crust. Repeat for each dish.
- Add a spoonful or two of whipped cream to each dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top for a little something extra.
- Place your pumpkin pie cheesecakes in the fridge, and take out when you’re ready to enjoy!